Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
Internal Audit Analyst Job Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Internal Audit Analyst Job vacancy is currently available at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The internal audit analyst will assist the Group Head of Internal Audit with the development of internal audit policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines for the Group. He/she will also provide support to the Group Head of Internal Audit to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls within the Group. In addition, he/she will assist with the coordination of Group quality audits (as and when needed).
- Compliance Officer, Group Risk and Compliance Job At GTB
- Risk Officer, Group Risk and Compliance Job At GTB
- Road Marshal Assistant II (CONPASS 04) Job At (FRSC)
Internal Audit Analyst Responsibilities
- Assisting with the design of policies, guidelines, processes, and controls of internal audit activities across the Group
- Assisting with the monitoring and compliance with set policies through mechanisms that measure and ensure consistent adherence by subsidiary internal audit functions
- Assisting with the coordination of audit plans developed by internal audit teams of various subsidiaries in the Group
- Assisting with the review of outcomes of internal audits conducted by all subsidiaries and assist with the drafting of feedback to improve audit quality and efficiency
- Monitoring the implementation of audit recommendations across all subsidiaries through a Group-wide audit monitoring tool
- Assisting with the preparation of a consolidated view of all audit reports across the Group for the Group Head of Internal Audit
- 4+ years audit experience in banking, and/or other financial services businesses
- Experience in assisting the implementation of risk-based internal audit programs
- Chartered professional in accounting, audit, or risk management with 3+ years’ post-qualification experience from a top-tier university.
- Additional qualification/certification e.g., FRM, CFA, CIA, CISA or related certification is required
- Some knowledge of the internal audit standards in Nigeria is advantageous as is knowledge about the standards of other African countries
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good standing and assertiveness, with an excellent teamwork attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good investigative skills
- Good interpersonal, writing, and communication skills.
- Sufficiently knowledgeable on the various relevant Audit standards i.e., IIA, NCCG etc.
How To Apply For Internal Audit Analyst Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Proceed to the displayed link.
- Apply on LinkedIn
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.