Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
Internal Audit Job Vacancy At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
An Internal Audit job vacancy is available at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Junior Legal Officer Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Laboratory Technician Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Artisan Job Vacancy At Caleb University
Ensure internal systems and business processes are compliant with all statutory rules and internal policies.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Interface with the business units to ensure controls are fully embedded in the design of all business processes and systems.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- B. SC degree in Accounting or related field plus ICAN or ACCA.
- Minimum of 4 years experience. (Experience in an Audit firm is a plus).
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement and communication skills
How To Apply For Internal Audit Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- The application deadline is 19th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit northwestpetroleum-ng.com.