Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Internal Audit Manager Job Vacancy At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
An Internal Audit Manager job vacancy is currently available at Onyx Investment Advisory Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Sales Representative Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Transport and Logistics Officer Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Facility Officer Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Onyx Investment advisory limited works with clients to deliver demand-purpose-driven solutions to achieve extraordinary results. We work with governments, ministries, NGOs, provincial, regional and local authorities and special economic zones to develop competitive policies, strategies, operations and performance standards with dynamic capacity building.
- Reporting to the Chairman & CEO, This role involves ensuring compliance and prudent utilization of resources
- Provides strategic direction, manages and execute the Internal Audit Activity,
- Coordinate specific processes to support the implementation and execution of the Audit Plan, monitoring compliance, preparing and presenting audit findings and recommendations, and providing assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with International Audit Standards and the organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Carry out Mandatory pre-payment checks on all expenditures (including at the Financial Commitment Level) as well as develop and execute the Financial and Process Audit plan and take charge of the internal audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Post Graduate Professional qualification ACA is an Advantage
- First Degree, BSc from a reputable institution
- Previous Cost Accounting Experience with a top-flight FMCG Institution.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Advanced Knowledge of computer skills with proficiency with all MS packages: Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, Outlook, Project Manager & Access.
- Principles and practices of FMCG Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and enhance relationships with suppliers, contractors and staff to achieve work goals.
- Post-graduate academic qualifications: such as an MBA from a top-flight business school.
- Critical thinking and business acumen and Professional scepticism.
How To Apply For Internal Audit Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in Microsoft Word format attached in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates based in or willing to Relocate Permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.