Internal Auditor – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Internal Auditor – Bank is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
Your role will be to improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgement.
- Senior Product Manager – Lending Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Facility Manager Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Customer Support Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Internal Auditor – Bank Responsibilities
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, and financial reliability with all applicable directives
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Generate audit reports and communicate findings/recommendations to the Board Audit Committee
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor; preferably in the financial services industry. FinTech background is a huge advantage
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
How To Apply For Internal Auditor – Bank Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Phone screening with Titi, HR & TA Manager
- Case study assessment
- Technical interview
- Fit call
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.