International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
Internal Auditor Job Vacancy At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
An Internal Auditor job vacancy is currently available by International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Avionics Engineer Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Bursar Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry.
The College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses, Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
- Taking charge of the Internal Audit Unit and making Reports to the Rector/Chief Executive as and when due
- Supervising the work of complete and continuous audit of accounts and records of revenue, expenditure, plants and equipment of the College.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive all irregularities found in claims, expenditure and accounting records.
- Assisting in ensuring that the provisions of the Financial Regulations, Public Service Rules, Extant circulars etc. in force are complied with.
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relation
- Performing any other related duties as may from time to time be assigned.
- By direct appointment of a candidate possessing a University Degree / HND in Accountancy or its equivalent with NYSC and any other Professional relevant qualification is an added advantage.
- Plus at least twelve (12) years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
How To Apply For The Internal Auditor Job
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “INTERNAL AUDITOR”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 8th December 2021.