Internal Auditor Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
An Internal Auditor job vacancy is currently available at Ama-Zuma Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basic integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
- Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Secretary to the GMD Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Front-end Engineer Job Vacancy At Contec Global Group
Internal Auditor Responsibilities
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the Group Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Researching on behalf of the MD.
- Organising GMD’s commitments.
- Schedule meeting on behalf of the GMD
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- An experienced Secretary to the Group Managing director (female) who resides in Lagos, mainland.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Excel).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
- Candidates must be female.
- Attach a copy of your Photograph
N160, 000 – N180,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SECRETARY TO THE GMD” as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 8th February.