Internal Auditor Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
An Internal Auditor job vacancy is currently available at Ama-Zuma Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Transport Manager Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Chief Operating Officer Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Distribution & Inventory Finance Manager Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
The AMA-ZUMA GROUP was established based on integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are
- Ama-Zuma Services Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments have been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
The internal Auditor is expected to ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
Internal Auditor Responsibilities
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain and analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensure physical control of assets
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
- Develop and update internal audit manual
- HND/Bachelor’s degree.
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Must have the Experience of Oil & Gas downstream sector(Added Advantage)
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks effectively
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Must have ICAN Qualification
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 20th December.