Internal Control Officer (Automobile) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
An Internal Control Officer (Automobile) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Key Marketing Manager (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Manager (Automobile) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Executive (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
The candidate will be responsible for reviewing all internal processes, systems and policies and making recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized to deliver improvements to the business on the role.
Internal Control Officer (Automobile) Responsibilities:
- Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance and efficiency
- Lead the process for internal controls reviews across the group
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control framework and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to business partners, senior leadership and audit committee
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve control deficiencies
- Work collaboratively with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action.
- Actively seek standardization and automation, apply and implement best practices for managing internal controls and deploy innovative technology where possible to enhance and continuously improve the design and operating effectiveness of the controls, documentation, assessment and review procedures
- Actively engage with internal and external auditors to ensure consideration and resolution of all relevant risks and audit findings
- Develop and conduct adequate training and prepare related information material on the internal control objectives, approach and methodology to business partners regularly to build knowledge and understanding of risks and control
- B.sc Accounting, finance or any related field
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role in the Automobile Space
- Relevant professional certification is a plus
- Strong experience and interest in how technology and systems can support internal control effectiveness and efficiency
- Solid understanding and experience with internal control framework.
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the organization with the right level of detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including sound presentational skills
- Adaptable to working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility in resolving issues and addressing changing priorities
How To Apply For Internal Control Officer (Automobile) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.