Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Internship abroad wood technology / furniture interior design (m / f / d)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Internship abroad wood technology / furniture interior design (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as an Internship abroad wood technology / furniture interior design (m / f / d) as a Revit / BIM specialist in Nigeria at Abuja Furniture Production (summer semester 2020).
AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector. Projects for private customers, state institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are implemented nationwide.
- Architect / draftsman (m / f / d) as a Revit / BIM specialist
- Architect (m / f / d) LP6 / LP7 Recruitment
- Architect (m / f / d) LP1-LP5 Recruitment
What tasks do you expect from us?
- You will help to optimize the planning of the material and production flow.
- You will support the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce scrap.
- You will also accompany coordination processes between design, production, purchasing and logistics.
- You will also get to know working in an international context intensively in the 5-6 months.
When does this internship suit you?
- You are in at least the 4th semester of a Bachelor of Engineering course and have a current certificate of study.
- Must have good German and English skills.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural international project team and you like to show initiative.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You already have knowledge of MS Office and ideally CAD CAM.
- The period of use of 5-6 months is no problem for you (please specify the desired period).
What do we offer you?
- You can expect exciting projects with corresponding tasks in an international team.
- We take over the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination costs for you.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to bring you closer to living and working in Nigeria.
- Accommodation will be furnished and provided to you free of charge.
- We will give you a comprehensive training, especially in the first few weeks and months we will accompany you.
How To Apply For Internship abroad wood technology / furniture interior design (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.