Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Inventory and Store Keeper Job Vacancy At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
An Inventory and Store Keeper job vacancy is currently available at Onyx Investment Advisory Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Packaging Manager Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Business Development & Marketing Manager Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Onyx Investment advisory limited works with clients to deliver demand-purpose-driven solutions to achieve extraordinary results. We work with governments, ministries, NGOs, provincial, regional and local authorities and special economic zones to develop competitive policies, strategies, operations and performance standards with dynamic capacity building.
- Reporting to the General Manager, Finance & Accounts; the role receives, store and issue goods, fulfil purchase orders, record and track stock levels, monitor distribution of stock, maintain stock records using manual and computerised systems, draw up inventories, check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders, Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders, and Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom, Responsible for packing, pricing, labelling, and returning supplies, Responsible for stock rotation and coordinating the disposal of surpluses
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally, create purchase orders and utilize purchasing cards to perform low-value procurement activities
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- HND or B.Sc in a Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or Accounting.
- 2 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and the best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
How To Apply For Inventory and Store Keeper Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in Microsoft Word format attached in an email to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates based in or willing to Relocate Permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.