Inventory Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Inventory Officer is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for an Inventory Officer who will be responsible for monitoring all inventory transactions in the general ledger and ensure the completeness and accuracy of the cost of inventory at the plant.
- Corporate Driver Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Management/Financial Accountant Job In Dangote Group
- General Manager, Mines Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Inventory Officer Key Responsibilities
- Organise and coordinate periodic physical inventory counts and cycle counts at the plant in line with DCP’s inventory management policies and highlight variances to the Team Lead, Management Accounting.
- Maintain the general ledger for DCP’s inventory at the plant.
- Coordinate with Production and Materials Management to reconcile inventory records.
- Perform period closing and related activities for reconciliation of inventory to the general ledger.
- Carry out a valuation of stock after each count and identify obsolete or disused stock for disposal and write-off.
- Revalue inventory at the new approved standard rates periodically.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Management Accounting
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Good understanding of SAP and inventory control systems with a working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Inventory Officer In Dangote
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.