Eko Maintenance Limited
Inventory Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
Inventory Officer Job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Aluminum Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Carpenter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Store Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Compliance Officer, Group Risk and Compliance Job At GTB
- Bursar Job Vacancy At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
- Pharmacy Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
- University Librarian Job At Akwa Ibom State Universit
Inventory Officer Responsibilities
- Receive, store and issue goods.
- Manage stock levels and distribute supplies from stock.
- Maintain stock records using manual or computerised systems.
- Coordinate inventory functions using excel sheets.
- Track materials or products that come into and go out of the inventory via inventory records.
- Keep track of the goods and supplies in the store.
- B.Sc / HND undergraduate Degree.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years working experience in related field.
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 31st July.