Investor Relations Officer Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Investor Relations Officer is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
Due to our growth, we are scaling our Capital Markets & Investor Relations team to further drive an ambitious local currency debt fundraising program and build a strong Investor Relations (IR) office that becomes a reference point within the Fintech Community.
You will be joining an innovative and ambitious team that recently closed a Fintech Private Note with leading investment banks acting as Arrangers to the offer. We have plans to continue to offer debt investors a range of innovative solutions to enable them to provide FairMoney, a fast-growing yet prudent fintech with debt funds.
To achieve this, we intend to develop a leading IR office that improves and manages the relationship with our current investors and executes programmes and events that makes FairMoney top-of-mind across the investing community. This is where you come in.
We will expect you to come brimming with creative ideas on how to build and manage a budding IR desk which becomes a strong lever for the actualization of the Capital Markets team, and by extension, FairMoney’s objectives. You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big ambitions of FairMoney.
- Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Architect Job Vacancy At FHON Consulting
Investor Relations Officer Responsibilities
- Develop and execute FairMoney Investor Relations (IR) plan
- Develop and monitor Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the investor relations function
- Serve as a key point of contact for the investing community
- Develop and send periodic updates/newsletters to investors
- Organize IR events including Investor conferences; Quarterly Management Presentations; Deal/Non-deal roadshows, etc.
- Manage relationships with Public relations/Marketing agencies
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for investors, IR events, etc
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investor community’s perception of FairMoney
- Attend promptly to Investor requests/queries
- BSc in any related field. An MSc, MBA, or relevant certification is an advantage
- 4 – 6 years experience in Corporate Finance with at least 2 years in an Investor Relations function
- Sound analytical and presentation skills
- Good modelling and excel skills
- Great at preparing presentations on Ms PowerPoint
- Project management skills
- Knowledgeable about the Capital Markets, the Economy
How To Apply For Investor Relations Officer Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Phone Screening with Titi, HR & TA Manager
- Technical test
- Technical Interview with Henry, VP Capital Markets
- Last interview with a Business Unit Head
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.