Carlcare Services Center Limited
iPhone Repair Technician Job At Carlcare Services Center Limited
The vacant position of iPhone Repair Technician is currently available at Carlcare Services Center Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- App Operation Analyst Job At Carlcare Services Center Limited
- Accessories Sales Executive Job At Calcare Services Center Limited
- Customer Service/Hotline Operator Job At Carlcare Services Center Limited
- Programme Assistant – Partnerships SC5 Job By United Nations World Food Programme
- National Programme Policy Officer (Partnership) NOB Job By United Nations World Food Programme
- Programme Policy Officer (Home-Grown School Feeding) SC9 Job By United Nations World Food Programme
- Deputy Food Security Sector Coordinator Job By United Nations World Food Programme
- Deputy Director Of Administration Job By Kaduna State Government (KDSG)
- Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Deputy Director, Scholarships And Bursary Job By Kaduna State Government
- Security Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
iPhone Repair Technician Responsibilities
- Fixing of iPhone
- Candidates should possess a First School Leaving Certificate
- Must have 2-10 years of work experience.
How To Apply For iPhone Repair Technician Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Carlcare Services Center Limited recruitment portal
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 5th July
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.