Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
IT Business Analyst – Business Intelligence & Reporting Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
IT Business Analyst – Business Intelligence & Reporting job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS017
Grade Level: SGL .11
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- IT Business Analyst -IT Operations Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Technology Officer – Business Intelligence & Reporting Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Awards Management Officer (Grants Manager) Job At Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
IT Business Analyst – Business Intelligence & Reporting Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Technology Officer – Business Intelligence & Reporting and shall be Responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
- Candidates must possess a Degree (a minimum of 2nd Class Lower) or its equivalent in related fields with not less than 3 – 5 years cognate experience.
- Analytical thinking abilities and client-facing communication skills.
- With sound communication and analytical skills, relevant ICT certifications and must be proficient in analyzing and breaking down information using structured frameworks and methodologies.
- The candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021.
How To Apply For IT Business Analyst – Business Intelligence & Reporting – SGL 11 Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.