Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
IT Helpdesk Officer Job Vacancy At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
An IT Helpdesk Officer job vacancy is currently available at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum downtime period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development. Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serving with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy.
This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
- Senior Software Developer Job At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- BI and Analytics / DBA, Lead Job At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Legal Officer Job At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
- This role is responsible for providing an efficient and effective level of technical support to staff in areas such as desktop, help desk and IT project support along with network troubleshooting/support.
IT Helpdesk Officer Responsibilities
- Evaluates prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
- Setup, deploys, repairs and troubleshoots laptop and desktop PCs, printers and other PC hardware and peripherals.
- Consults end-users in addressing problems and assists in formulating solutions. Maintains an exceptional level of communication with end-users
- Acts in a consultative role to end-users by providing recommendations regarding hardware, software, processes, etc. to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Assists in training basic systems for new and current users when necessary.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- First Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in management/Implementation of IT applications and providing end-user support.
- Computing and User Support.
- Hardware Configuration.
- Application Support and Maintenance.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Managing Resources.
- Business Focus.
- Good Customer Relationship Management.
How To Apply For IT Helpdesk Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th April 2022.
To apply for this job please visit 184.108.40.206.