NPF Microfinance Bank
IT Helpdesk/Support Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
IT Helpdesk/Support job vacancy is currently available at NPF Microfinance Bank. The Nigeria Police Force hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on 19th May 1993 as a Limited Liability Company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act cap C20 LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and retired Officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institutions and the general banking public.
The bank commenced business on 20th August 1993 at 1 Ikoyi Road Obalende, Lagos having obtained a provisional license to operate as a Community Bank on 12th July 1993 from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk/Support who will carry out the following functionalities in our bank:
IT Helpdesk/Support Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relating to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users on the network.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and licensed users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software. 8. Ensure all user requests are closed and user-requested are resolved timely in line with the MTTR
- Internal IT help desk support staff is responsible for training all employees on new hardware and software. This involves designing and implementing a specific training strategy for each project.
- Ensure monthly availability and review of all user-related issues.
- Ensure issues logs is maintained, reviewed and resolved by the parties involved for issues that can’t be resolved internally.
- Litigation Officer Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Systems and Server Admin Job At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Information Management Officer – Food Security Sector (NOC) Maiduguri (143789) Job At UN World Food Programme
- A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Elect/ Elect, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualification with a minimum of second class lower or Upper credit CERTIFICATION.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Certification in ITIL, COBIT 5, CompTIA Network+, Network+, SolarWinds Certified Professional and other IT service management frameworks is very necessary.
- Self-motivated, initiative, ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Good customer service.
How To Apply For IT Helpdesk/Support Job
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the NPF Microfinance Bank recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary document.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for the next stage.
- The application deadline is 17th August.
To apply for this job please visit www.npfmicrofinancebank.com.