Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
IT Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
An IT Officer job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- HSE Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Process Quality Control (IPQC) Analyst Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Head of Operations (Production) Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- The IT Officer will assist in overseeing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the server Room and also interacts with service providers to ensure that seamless and quality Data / Voice services are delivered to meet up with the need of the company.
- To monitor the CCTV Cameras.
- Provide Servers Administration and users systems Administration/support.
- Provide support for remote network connections;
- Manage all network infrastructure and provide support for users within the office and remote sites;
- Perform backup configurations of all network infrastructure devices and monitor all end-user devices to ensure a virus-free network;
- Install and maintains network hardware and software. Performs on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of Server/Systems problems, recommends and implements corrective solutions;
- Assist the Systems Support and Helpdesk staff in creating laptop/desktop images; deploy applications, security updates and patches using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager or relevant technology;
- Assists the IT team in the design, testing, and implementation of disaster recovery and conducting vulnerability assessments;
- Maintain fileserver backups using multiple backup solutions;
- Document the LAN/WAN/WLAN’s architecture, design and layout, protocols, standards, and configuration
- Manage Data Storage environment, resolve any storage shortages, alert and resolve any performance issues, and insure that data is available to all applications;
- Works with vendors to ensure IT requirements are met;
- Monitor the performance of the vendor via reports and feedback on the issue/project;
- Other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned.
- First Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of relevant post-graduation experience.
- Good knowledge of operating systems;
- In-depth understanding of IT procedures;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Being adaptable and self-driven;
- Problem Solving/Analysis;
- Excellent hands-on experience in carrying out administrative functions;
- Strong communication and people skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills;
- Ability to work with Minimal Supervision;
- Relationship management skills;
- Customer service-oriented.
How To Apply For IT Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.