Egbin Power Plc
IT Systems Administrator Job Vacancy At Egbin Power Plc
An IT Systems Administrator job vacancy is available at Egbin Power Plc. Applications are at this moment invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Human Resources Generalist Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Project Engineer Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Operations & Maintenance Technicians Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Responsible for the design, organization and support of computer systems.
- To upgrade and manage the IT hardware and handle any issues related to Local Area network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and network segments
- Install new / Rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. by standards and project/operational requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of operating systems, laptops and desktop
- Operating the firewall for the organization
- Setting up new users and giving them access to the intranet
- Monitoring the local area network (LAN) for threats or errors.
- Ensure mail servers are functioning properly, plan networks, oversee installations, and maintain and upgrade software.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Setup accounts for new users.
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Monitoring systems performance and troubleshooting issues
- Perform other duties as assigned by IT Infrastructure Team Lead.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or any related field.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of cognate experience.
- A postgraduate degree or certifications such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), CompTIA Server etc. will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to inexperienced users
- Time management skills
- Good knowledge of databases, networks, upgrading hardware and software, designing networks etc
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or another language
- Ability to program scripts to run internal functions and have sufficient Unix knowledge
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
How To Apply For IT Systems Administrator Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Egbin Power Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is September 2nd 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.surveymonkey.com.