Junior Accountant (Accounting Advisory) Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
A Junior Accountant (Accounting Advisory) job vacancy is currently available at KPMG Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Accountant (Accounting Advisory) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Chief Financial Officer (Accounting Advisory) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Finance Manager / Controller (Accounting Advisory) Job At KPMG Nigeria
Job Type: Temporary Placement (3 – 12 months) Contract
- We are recruiting experienced Accountants in the Accounting Advisory Team of our Advisory practice. The Accounting Advisory Services practising is a dedicated team of experienced professionals with in-depth technical and industry experience across our service offerings.
- The team provides end-to-end accounting and financial reporting advisory solutions, helping our clients transform their financial reporting function as well as meet the complex demands of financial reporting regulators and key stakeholders.
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower) division from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC relevant experience for the role
- Proven experience in accounting processing
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written, and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel. and PowerPoint.
- Good digital skills.
How To Apply For Junior Accountant (Accounting Advisory) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the KPMG Nigeria recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th November.
Upon completion of the Application Form above, candidates should send their CV to: Blossom.Nnyamah@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for the job title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.