Junior IT Officer Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Junior IT Officer Job Recruitment is currently ongoing by FADAC Resources as requested by our client company, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Our client is Africa’s Largest Manufacturer of school and office stationery products. They have built a solid reputation as the Nation’s premium paper raw material, prepress equipment, and printing consumables source for the print industry in Nigeria. They need a Junior IT Officer.
- Senior Sales Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Senior IT Officer Lagos By FADAC Resources
- Senior IT Officer Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Junior IT Officer Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, network, and printer.
- Setup monitor, mails and update user accounts, groups, and permission using active directory
- Support and resolve tickets related to hardware, software, network, and printer.
- Repairs, refurbish, and replace equipment when necessary.
- Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Engineering Technology / Science.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in network and server management and troubleshooting.
- Excellent configuration and troubleshooting of routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Sound working experience of windows server, active directory, DHCP, and DNS.
- Ability to fix and install CCTV.
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the FADAC Resources recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.zohorecruit.com.