Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
Junior Legal Officer Job Vacancy At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
A Junior Legal Officer job vacancy is available at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Internal Audit Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Laboratory Technician Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Artisan Job Vacancy At Caleb University
Main Key Responsibilities
- Support in the provision of internal advisory services on legal matters related to the operation of the company.
- Support dispute resolution function, and negotiations under the supervision
- Support corporate activities to ensure conformity with the applicable laws.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring companywide compliance checklists
- Provide support in the regularization of Annual Returns with CAC – Court attendance, Legal searches, and monitoring title perfection processes at applicable land registries.
- Act as the liaising officer with external counsel to follow up and ensure quick closure on litigations
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of an agreement
- Assist with monitoring and filling of completed contracts and other corporate documents.
- Assist with the preparation of board resolutions and extract of minutes, schedule of meetings etc.
- A minimum of LL.B, BL degree at Second Class (Upper Division) or above.
- 3-5 years Post Call (with 3 years in a law firm). At least 2 years of oil & gas Industry experience is an advantage
- Leadership skills – Excellent Business Writing Skills
- Experience in engaging with relevant government, maritime, local content agencies, etc.
- Good relationship management and communication abilities for interaction with internal/external parties.
- Proactiveness with a high sense of confidentiality is most crucial.
How To Apply For Junior Legal Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- The application deadline is 19th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit northwestpetroleum-ng.com.