Junior Sourcing Associate Job Vacancy At Jumia
A Junior Sourcing Associate job vacancy is currently available at Jumia. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience.
Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient for us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
- Designer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Account Payable Officer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Treasury Officer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- The Sourcing Associate will be responsible for the inventory management of our controlled eCommerce grocery supply and our dark store supply. He will be working with the commercial teams to ensure correct inventory levels at all times – creating POs, matching inventory to demand, working with the supplier to adjust PO, working with Jumia Services to inbound stock on time.
Junior Sourcing Associate Responsibilities
- Make sure POs are raised and sent to the suppliers in due time with the right quantities.
- Following up on stock received, inbounded.
- Contributing to the automation of our replenishment processes (automatic PO, etc).
- Ensuring there is a steady flow between our main warehouse and our dark stores.
- Anticipating the needed supply based on sales history, seasons and upcoming campaigns.
- Monitoring and analyzing current inventory based on key inventory management KPIs.
- Developing action plans in coordination with the sales team to optimize stocks.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent from a reputable Nigerian
- Intermediate/ Advanced Excel. Knowledge of other tools i.e. PBI etc. is an advantage
- Exceptional team working skills and people management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a consumer goods or retail environment.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
How To Apply For Junior Sourcing Associate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Jumia recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button and fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.