Knowledge Management / Training Advisor Job Vacancy At Jhpiego
Knowledge Management / Training Advisor job vacancy is currently available at Jhpiego. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Strategic Information Advisor, Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Job Vacancy At Jhpiego
- Infographics Officer Job Vacancy At Jhpiego
- Software Engineer (Frontend, React) Job At Interswitch Group
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The KM/Training Advisor will be responsible for leading knowledge management, general communications, training and learning functions for Jhpiego Nigeria.
- The Advisor will bridge the relevant work done by the MCGL projects and Jhpiego in-country, and work closely with colleagues to identify KM needs as well as harness and package knowledge for dissemination through different means to Jhpiego staff, national and State partners and the National Quality of Care (QoC) Technical Working Group (TWG).
- The KM/Communications Advisor will be responsible for leading the development of well-written information and knowledge products and other communication pieces with high-quality photos, videos, infographics or stories for Jhpiego Nigeria and MCGL project stakeholders and the National QoC TWG.
- The KM/Training Advisor will support the MCGL projects in planning, coordinating and delivering training activities at the national and state level as required.
Knowledge Management / Training Advisor Responsibilities
- Identify creative and effective ways to generate and share knowledge to leverage good practices and improve programs.
- Works closely with members of the National RMNCH QoC TWG, FMoH, MCGL QoC consortium partners and other MCGL project staff to develop information products and learning material;
- Define and produce diverse knowledge; evidence-based articles, resource guides.
- Lead and ensure cohesion of knowledge and learning activities in-country.
- Strictly ensure that Jhpiego standards for quality assurance for communication materials are always maintained.
- Actively participate in the development of annual work plans and any specialized technical planning or reporting for the MCGL projects
- Undertake duties as specified by the Project leads for the MCGL projects and other assigned authorities.
- Develops capacity building activities for staff to enhance their ability to communicate about MCGL projects achievements and provide editorial services for documents and presentations, including formatting, style and accuracy of a text, grammar and punctuation and copy editing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications, Knowledge Management, Public Health, International Development, or related field,
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in knowledge management and communications; i) public health, and ii) Infographics iii) USAID development projects;
- In addition, s/he should demonstrate competencies in communicating to a wide range of stakeholders and audiences as well as excellent report writing, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment, possesses sensitivity and understanding of how messaging impacts diverse audiences
- Excellent computer skills in a full range of software, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite, Infographic Programs and/or other graphics programs.
- Proven ability to organize, summarize, and rewrite technical information for non-expert audiences.
- Experience facilitating workshops and training in communication skills.
- Proven organizational and management skills, ability to work independently and in teams in a multi-cultural context.
- Knowledge of infographic software is a plus.
- The ideal candidate should be an excellent writer with a strong command of both spoken and written English
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply For Knowledge Management / Training Advisor Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Infographics Officer” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 1st November.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org