Dangote Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemical
Laboratory Personnel Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
Laboratory Personnel job vacancy is currently available at Dangote Petroleum Refinery. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Marine & Port Operations Personnel Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Refinery Technical Training & Blended Learning Engineer Job At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Senior Planning Engineer Job At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Senior Shift-in Charge Job Vacancy At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Data Collectors Advisor Job Vacancy At Jhpiego
- Senior Panel Operations Engineer Job At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Senior Laboratory Analyst Job At Dangote Petroleum Refinery
The Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (the world’s largest single-train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State. The Dangote Petrochemical Complex consists of Dangote Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant.
- Testing for Crude, Raw Materials, Catalyst and Chemicals.
- Testing of Intermediate Products.
- Testing of Petroleum Products & Polypropylene.
- Additives Testing.
- Testing of Emissions (Liquids & Gases).
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering with relevant Plant centric experience in a Petroleum Refinery or Polypropylene plant.
How To Apply For Laboratory Personnel Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately by providing your personal information, experience, and referees’ information.
- Upload your CV and submit your application.
- The application deadline is 7th November.
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.dangoterefinery.org.