Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
Laboratory Technician Job Vacancy At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
A Laboratory Technician job vacancy is available at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Junior Legal Officer Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Internal Audit Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Artisan Job Vacancy At Caleb University
To provide support in formulation and its adjustment to meet targeted manufacturers’ guidelines and Quality Assurance of all functions
Main Key Responsibilities
- Receive, label and analyze crude extract samples
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to industry standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Conduct samples and experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods.
- Organize and store all chemical substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensures quality of work through quality assurance testing and documentation, and analysis.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Performs routine to complex and corrective maintenance and calibrations on laboratory equipment; and assists in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure full compliance with all safety guidelines and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Manage all laboratory inventories
- First degree in Biology, Chemistry, or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Related experience in gas chromatography and industrial laboratory.
- Previous experience in Material inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organization skills. Good communication and teamwork skills
How To Apply For Laboratory Technician Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- The application deadline is 19th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit northwestpetroleum-ng.com.