Laboratory Technician Job Vacancy At Coca-Cola Company
A Laboratory Technician job vacancy is currently available at Coca-Cola Company. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Automation Specialist Job At Coca-Cola Company
- Graphic Design Intern (Remote Internship) Job Vacancy At Brainnest
The Laboratory Technician role comprises supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards. To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities
- To ensure that all beverage tests: Brix, carbonation, taste, appearance, date code, crown crimp, torque, residual ozone, m- alkalinity, total chlorine, residual chlorine, turbidity, hardness, total dissolved solids, drop test, fill height, and net content are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction and meet TCCC requirements.
- To ensure that all bottling equipment is inspected before and during bottling operations and management informed of any malfunction in light of the negative impact on product quality.
- Monitoring of all identified CCPS and OPRPS in the work area and alerting immediately supervisor when critical limits are exceeded.
- To ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out of specification results are obtained.
- To monitor the performance and ensure the operational validation of ASEBI at required frequencies and corrective action taken if any abnormalities.
- Ensure compliance to good manufacturing practices, food safety practices, good environmental, occupational health, and safety practices in all line activities, achieve water use ratio, solid waste ratio, energy use ratio and solid waste recycled targets, zero lost time work-related injuries.
- To ensure that all laboratory test reagents are available, properly labelled and fit for use.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work 3-shift pattern.
- Work unsupervised within a team environment.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Understanding of electronic and computerized equipment in laboratories
- Problem-solving ability.
- Previous experience in Quality risk analysis/management.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of HND or BSc in applied or any related sciences.
- Technical dexterity
- At least 6 months experience within a food/ drinks production environment.
- Computer literacy
How To Apply For Laboratory Technician Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Coca-Cola Company recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 17th January.
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.