Edo State College of Agriculture
Laboratory Technologist I (CONTEDISS – 08) Job Recruitment
Application for the vacant position of Laboratory Technologist I (CONTEDISS – 08) in Edo State College of Agriculture is currently invited from the suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed requirements.
- Lecturer III (CONPCASS 02) Job Recruitment
- Lecturer II (CONPCASS 03) Job Recruitment
- Health Attendant (CONTEDISS – 01) Job Recruitment
The applicant must have the Associate Membership of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologists (ATMLT) of Nigeria.
Applicants should have a minimum of three (3) years cognate work experience or the Fellowship of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Nigeria (FIMLT) with a minimum of two years post Fellowship professional experience.
How To Apply For Laboratory Technologist I (CONTEDISS – 08)
Eligible applicants should send thirty (30) type-written copies of their applications alongside with Curriculum Vitae stating ‘Application For the position applied’ at the left top corner of a sealed envelope through a courier service, the application must contain the following details in accordance with the order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Former Employer (s) as well as post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties plus any other relevant experience.
- Statement of own vision in thirty (30) copies (with a maximum of 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Three (3) referees’ names and addresses (preferable employer, educational and personal) who must forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to below stated address.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 10th May 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.