SPIE Oil and Gas Services
Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer M/F At SPIE
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Welder M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- PLC Technician M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Service
- Project to Operations Assistant Manager M/F Job At SPIE
PRE COMMISSIONING & COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE:
- Involved in the supervision of the preparation of status index & database and verify the proper allocation of equipment in their respective subsystems.
- Check the piping test pack breakdown and comments on the pipework procedure with a special dedication to the cleaning & flushing procedure.
- Prepare & implement comments on the Operational Test procedures.
- Verify and monitor the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning dossiers.
PRE COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ON THE YARD):
- Assist the CSL in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- Provide reports as per project requirements.
- Participate in all discipline-related meetings and technical discussions.
- Check and responsible for the conformity of the pipework versus PIDs.
- Attend/monitor the pipework flushing & cleaning and reinstatement activities.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for startup” status with the associated punch list.
- To assist Engineering and coordinate the different documents issued by PTR, HAZOP, and to gather response issued by each discipline.
- To attend / monitor operational tests.
- Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers.
- To participate in the punch list clearance activities.
COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (OFFSHORE):
- Participate in Job safety analysis and report and report any unsafe acts or conditions observed.
- To attend/monitor operational tests and load tests for rotating equipment.
- To attend / monitor pre-startup activities final leak test & inerting and ESD demo & integration/merging with existing facilities.
Lead piping / mechanical / process engineer
10 years onshore/offshore experience
Knowledgeable of OPERCOM / ICAPS
Requirements For Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer M/F
- 10 years or more of experience
- SAS / HUET
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How To Apply For Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.