SPIE Oil And Gas Services
Lead E & I Commissioning Engineer M/F Job At SPIE
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Lead E & I Commissioning Engineer M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F Job At SPIE
- ICAPS Administrator (ex-pat or local) M/F Job At SPIE
- Pre-commissioning And Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader* M/F At SPIE
PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING ENGINEERING PREPARATION PHASE
As a leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Prepare all the commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Participate in the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology,
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance /preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Test when they take place for OFP2 subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ON THE YARDS) :
- Ensure that the installation of the equipment is properly done with access for maintenance.
- Control the piping preparation/cleaning/drying is done in accordance with the Company requirements,
- Participate in the meetings with the vendors
- Witness pre-com activities performed by OFP2 contractor and ensure that, for his discipline, each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for start-up” status with an
- Review the operational tests preparation done by Contractor for each piping equipment,
- With the contractor, review the needs for consumable and temporary equipment required for the commissioning onshore and offshore.
- Follow-up the punch list items issued by the Contractor and if deems necessary issue additional items which shall be recorded in the ICAPS system, and follow-up the clearance as per the OPERCOM procedure.
- Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers and his counterpart in the engineering/construction Company team to coordinate his activities and make sure the progress is in line with the project planning.
PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (OFFSHORE) :
- To supervise the execution of the commissioning of piping, To plan the mobilization of the Vendors in accordance with the Project planning and the commissioning progress.
- Shall monitor and to follow up the execution of offshore completion activities to achieve the commissioning safely and prepare a smooth hand to the Production team.
- To validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To manage the commissioning punch list, issue new items if necessary, and follow-up the clearance as per OPERCOM procedure in close cooperation with the construction team.
- Lead E&I Engineer
- 10 years experience
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM / ICAPS
Requirements For Lead E & I Commissioning Engineer M/F
- 10 years experience or more
- SAS & HUET
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How To Apply For Lead E & I Commissioning Engineer M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.