Lead Generation Executive (They/She/He) Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Lead Generation Executive (They/She/He) is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
This position holder will support Lead Generation Team prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads and maintaining or data quality in Salesforce. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources based on his/her local knowledge. A dynamic personality with a drive to seize opportunities is essential!
- Glover Specialist (They/She/He) Job At Fairmoney
- Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead) Job At Fairmoney
- Internal Auditor – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Lead Generation Executive (They/She/He) Responsibilities
- Process Leads Tags: most of the data we acquire during the scrapping process is missing information. This person will be responsible for qualifying the leads and pre-qualify them based on their interest in Glovo.
- Identify new local sources of leads: current scrapping of google and competitors is not providing enough leads for the pipelines (for example Google is not valid in EMEA). We are looking for someone with regional knowledge to identify and propose new sources of leads
- Manage pipelines: this is a key task. Nowadays our key account managers spend time organizing and prioritizing their accounts when they should really be establishing business relations with them. That’s why you will be in charge of prioritizing which leads the account managers contact based on your local knowledge and data analysis.
- Own Salesforce Database Quality: be the owner of our salesforce database quality. This implies managing duplicates and assigning each account (lead, partner, etc.) to its real state.
- Maintain Parent Accounts: Parent Accounts are needed within the salesforce to have a clear structure of the deal and bonus payment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or any related field
- Languages: English and local language are a must
- Market local knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with sales processes and tools
- Highly Organized and Responsible
NICE TO HAVE:
- Data analysis
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply For Lead Generation Executive (They/She/He) Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.