Lead, Learning and Development Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Lead, Learning and Development job vacancy is currently available at Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- Software Project Manager Job At Concept Group
- Head of Treasury (Deposit Mobilization) Job At Concept Group
- Head, Human Resources Job At Concept Group
- The Learning and Development Lead, in line with the Human Resources Department strategy, is in charge of developing all soft skill training – including career development activities -, identifying skill gaps by performing training needs analysis and creating training intervention programs to fill these.
- He/she will be required to be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within the organization and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
Lead, Learning and Development Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Coordinate implementation of learning and development plans against agreed timelines, budget, and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Propose and review the unit’s policies and processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead, manage and ensure high performance within the L&D team in line with management principles.
- Plan, manage and be accountable for the learning and development unit’s budget
- Manage the implementation of the L&D unit plans and strategies by maximizing internal resources and contracting with external partners when required.
- Perform training needs analysis in conjunction with line managers, identify skill gaps and create training interventions programs
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Human resources
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Learning and Development, Organizational Development,
- Professional Certification/membership will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of industry laws and regulations
- A drive to reach service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
How To Apply For Lead, Learning and Development Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 28th February.