International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Lead Portfolio Analyst Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Lead Portfolio Analyst job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Design Engineer – Process Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior CAD Designer – Electrical & Instrumentation Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Design Engineer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)Quality Inspector –
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation and effective administration of the portfolio processes.
- Providing accurate decision-making analysis through synergetic stakeholder engagement and compliance with the approved NLNG Project Portfolio Management process to contribute to the successful execution of CAPEX projects for the realization of NLNG business objectives.
Lead Portfolio Analyst Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all portfolio management records keeping and archiving.
- Initiates and coordinates all portfolio analysis activities (including Project Prioritization, FTE planning, Value and Portfolio Risk Analysis) and reports accordingly to the Portfolio Manager.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating the various forums/sessions for all events in the annual Portfolio Planning Calendar and all the portfolio management events for both the Front- End and Project Delivery Portfolios and across all Sub-Portfolios (i.e. Plant, Infrastructure, Pipeline/GTS and Community)
- Updates and ensures the accuracy of the portfolio management templates, forms, checklists etc. required for the performance of all the portfolio management activities.
- Acts as the secretary to the portfolio Decision Review Board (DRB) and ensures accuracy and completeness of portfolio related submissions (including reports) to the portfolio DRB.
- Prepares periodic portfolio performance/status reports for the Portfolio Manager and Portfolio Sponsor.
- Maintains a Five-year CAPEX demand forecast.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate portfolio database, in collaboration with Portfolio Leads.
- Maintains a Five-year FTE demand forecast
- Maintains a Project Portfolio Value Summary database.
- Responsible for managing the Portfolio Planning Calendar and all the portfolio management events for both the Front-End and Project Delivery Portfolios and across all Sub-Portfolios (i.e. Plant, Infrastructure, Pipeline/GTS and Community)
- A University Degree in Engineering, Statistics or Economics.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience in Project Services or Project Management roles with at least 5 years experience on Brownfield Portfolio projects.
Other Job Requirements:
- Participate in the change to high quality, top-quartile project delivery team in NLNG.
How To Apply For Lead Portfolio Analyst Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email email@example.com for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply