Lead, Public Health Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
A Lead, Public Health job vacancy is currently available at Interswitch Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Risk Officer Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- Verve Digital Executive Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- Software Engineer (Backend Office) Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- To support business growth by coordinating the monitoring of trends and current data to develop initiatives to the highest standard to prevent and address challenges in the health space.
Lead, Public Health Responsibilities
- Executes on the delivery of eCLAT Corporate Strategy “How to Win” initiatives in the marketplace
- Provide visionary leadership across all stakeholder groups (Internal & External stakeholders groups and regulators)
- Provide leadership to achieve the business objectives for Public Health in eCLAT
- Develops and drives implementation of policies, procedures, and standards to support the delivery of high-quality service to customers
- Formulate and improve the standard operating procedures for the monitoring activities of health facilities
- Implement strategies that ensure customer’s (government) requirements on public health engagements are professionally delivered while ensuring other stakeholders enjoy happy business relationships with eCLAT
- Provide domain expertise and knowledge, and work with the engineering team in the development of the Public Health Monitoring Platform
- Identify opportunities for eCLAT to sell other products to stakeholders within the public health space
- Leads and directs the project management and implementation teams to deliver customer-focused services in line with customer specification
- Builds and maintains relationships with key customers to strengthen Interswitch service delivery experience
- Reviews update on project activities and ensure implementation is in line with agreed standard and timeline
- Manages the expectations of the customer (internal and external) regarding project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritisation
- Ensures periodic evaluation of service delivery processes and standards, benchmarks them against leading practices, makes recommendations as appropriate and drives compliance
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Analyze large amounts of information to reveal trends and patterns
- Use data management systems to access specific information as and when required
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of both structured and unstructured data, to verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Performs trend analysis on reported problems, document root causes and initiate appropriate improvement solutions
- Prepares and submits reports to the CTO and other parties on activities within the group
- Perform other public health-related tasks that may be assigned by the manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or Medical Services
- MBA or Master’s Degree in any science-related course is desirable
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience acting in a similar role
- Relevant certifications such as PMP (Project Management Professional), CBAP, Lean Six Sigma
How To Apply For Lead, Public Health Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Interswitch recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- The application deadline is 18th October.
To apply for this job please visit careers.interswitchgroup.com.