Lead, Research and Development Engineer Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Lead, Research and Development Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- Lead, Talent Acquisition and Engagement Job At Concept Group
- Lead, Learning and Development Job At Concept Group
- Software Project Manager Job At Concept Group
Lead, Research and Development Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise research on new technology-based products and solutions to meet the company’s strategy for new products and solutions
- Product lifecycle management: Lead the utilization of VOC (Voice of Customer) in the development and deployment of remote monitoring solutions
- Oversee bench and field tests during the product development cycle, pre-deployment simulation tests, and on-site deployment of remote monitoring hardware and software
- Vendor management: Facilitate, maintain and negotiate profitable vendor relationships following due diligence and risk assessment analysis
- Technical project management and process improvement for the on-site deployment of new and existing solutions
- Guide pricing simulations and analysis with market knowledge on hardware and software input costs
- Develop proposed design documents for products and services to guide installation and/or implementation
- Validate and approve all completion reports, test reports, field inspection reports, reports/documentation of problems solved, etc. for management review
- Oversee adequate analysis on vendor selection based on quality and cost optimization.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in related competence.
- Relevant knowledge of embedded systems and electronic circuits
- IoT and Control systems enthusiast
- Quality Business Intelligence and data analysis experience with relevant tools (data-driven decision making)
- Process improvement qualifications such as Six Sigma
- Experience with a microcontroller or PLC systems
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose and solve difficult problems
- Direct experience with Python, C, or C++
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the business and end-user needs
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways.
How To Apply For Lead, Research and Development Engineer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 28th February.