Lead Underwriter Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Lead Underwriter job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Information Officer Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Accounts Executive Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Head of Treasury Department Job At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Lead Underwriter Responsibilities
- Reviewing & analyzing the creditworthiness of all potential customers based on risk criteria.
- Performing various departmental functions including loan covenant monitoring, risk rating, audit preparation and recovery when assigned by HOD
- Reviewing applications for credit facilities to point out deviations from the company’s credit policy and highlight quality assurance issues in credit proposals received from business areas.
- To evaluate all quantitative details in the applications to make objective decisions based on empirical facts from financial information evaluated.
- Generating and ensuring that all reports as regards Underwriting and Collections are efficiently and effectively carried out
- Implementing policies to guide the activities in Underwriting and Collections and Recovery
- Ensures turn-around time for each transaction is minimized to the barest minimum.
- Ensures the creditworthiness of each transaction especially those above the level of junior underwriter by preparing, reviewing and analyzing risk criteria of potential customers
- Develops and implements strategies for effective credit assessment
- Reviews application of credit facilities and points deviations from the company’s credit policy.
- Highlights quality assurance issues in credit proposals received from business areas.
- Ensuring client details, loan amounts, interest rate, guarantor’s details are appropriately booked
- To communicate to the business areas the credit corners and the quality assurance issues for responses/resolutions.
- Ensuring that all credit approvals, KYC are in place documentation is duly executed and that the company’s interest is well protected.
- Conducting credit search (CRS & CRC Report) on credit bureau database.
- Conducting Email Verification & preparing Transaction Consummation Report.
- Reviewing transactions for final checklist and approval.
- A minimum of 7 years progressive experience in Underwriting.
- B.Sc qualification in any Risk or Finance related course.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
How To Apply For Lead Underwriter Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.