Egbin Power Plc
Learning and Development Specialist Job Vacancy At Egbin Power Plc
A Learning and Development Specialist job vacancy is available at Egbin Power Plc. Applications are at this moment invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Performance Manager Job Vacancy At Egbin Power Plc
- Senior Business Analyst Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Facility & Administrative Manager Job At Egbin Power Plc
- To assist in the design & delivery, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of staff’s learning and developmental needs.
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of all in-house training and keeping up-to-date on all legislation impacting the company’s training obligations, responding to training issues and questions from staff.
- Provide administrative support during in-house training and learning and development programmes
- Organize the resources required to perform training sessions
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees
- Keeping up to date with changes to laws and legislation and providing regular updates to the departments affected
- Continual refinement of training programs and course material based on best practices and feedback from others
- Monitoring and tracking training attendance at both in-house training and external locations
- Provide accurate administration and record keeping for all training programmes
- Handle and provide critical support for all training activities.
- Responsible for I.T.F renditions and reimbursement; act as the operational interface between I.T.F and the finance team.
- Analyze staff training requirements, you will take into account their functional area, developmental need and competency framework and respond to their training request promptly
- Liaise with the team leads and HOD and Technical L&D to build training plans and advise team heads on the most suitable training approaches
- Schedule the best courses and vendors.
- Maintain and administer the training scheduling system and training spreadsheet annually.
- Collating data and reporting on attendance, feedback and training cost, to ensure data is accurate and up to date, to allow management to make strategic business decisions
- Assist in designing the training and development programmes, including producing the training materials for in-house training.
- Ensure that all statutory training requirements are met.
- Development and delivery of effective induction programmes for IT students and Youth Service Corp members.
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree or it’s equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline
- Professional qualification in HR Management is a MUST
- Three (3) – five (5) years post-N.Y.S.C relevant experience in a training environment
- Must be knowledgeable about the workings of I.T.F.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate the ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Possess a can-do attitude, able to find creative solutions to training challenges.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple deliverables and training requests.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with experience in other business systems.
- Experience in training administration or customer-facing position adopting a customer-first approach in meeting staff training expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, you can articulate clearly what is expected or required of trainers and partners.
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail, you professionally respond to staff.
- A logical and structured approach is required to manage a busy training inbox, filing, responding and tracking partner training requests.
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiastic and embrace change.
- Must be assertive and approachable.
How To Apply For Learning and Development Specialist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Egbin Power Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is September 2nd 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.surveymonkey.com.