Babcock University Teaching Hospital
Lecturer / Consultant Dermatologist Job Vacancy At Babcock University Teaching Hospital
Lecturer / Consultant Dermatologist job vacancy is currently available at Babcock University Teaching Hospital. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Lecturer / Consultant Cardiologist Job At Babcock University Teaching Hospital
- Lecturer / Consultant Nephrologist Job At Babcock University Teaching Hospital
- Master III Job At Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
- Master II Job At Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
- Senior Master III Job At Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
- Head Teacher Job Vacancy At Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilishan – Remo, with a vision to be the Centre of medical excellence for Africa in the training of mission-minded medical professionals and provision of total care that makes man whole, is recruiting suitable medical professionals to fill the position of Lecturer / Consultant Cardiologist.
- Must be a Fellow of either or both West African College of Physicians and or National College Physicians.
- Scholarly article publications is an added advantage.
- Good computer literacy and skills
- Team player.
- Interest in teaching both medical undergraduate students and residents doctors.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Medical Allowance: The university pays 75% for out-patient and 90% for in-patient (on admission) of all bills for treatment at the Babcock University Teaching Hospital and/or other authorized clinics/hospitals.
- Child Educational Sponsorships: The university pays 60% of school fees for two (2) children at a time from primary to University levels for children of employees in Babcock University Schools and those of proprietor.
How To Apply for Lecturer / Consultant Dermatologist Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Credentials to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 18th October.