Edo State College Of Agriculture
Lecturer I (CONPCASS 04) Job Recruitment
Lecturer I (CONPCASS 04) Job Recruitment is currently ongoing at the School of Agricultural Technology and Engineering (Iguoriakhi) in Edo State College of Agriculture in the below-listed departments:
- Crop Production Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- General Studies
- Extension and Management
Interested candidates must possess all the below-listed requirements should proceed to the application procedure.
Meanwhile, below are the requirements for the Lecturer I (CONPCASS 04) job in Edo State College of Agriculture.
- Applicants must be holders of Ph.D. in the relevant field(s) from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years of teaching and research experience in a tertiary institution.
How To Apply For Lecturer I (CONPCASS 04)
Suitably qualified aspirants should by courier send thirty (30) type-written copies of their applications alongside with Curriculum Vitae stating ‘Application For the position applied’ at the left top corner of a sealed envelope, which must contain the following details in accordance to the order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Former Employer (s) as well as post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties plus any other relevant experience.
- Statement of own vision in thirty (30) copies (with a maximum of 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Three (3) referees’ names and addresses (preferable employer, educational and personal) who must forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to below stated address.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 10th May 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.