Lecturer I (Law) Job Vacancy At Caleb University
A Lecturer I (Law) job vacancy is available at Caleb University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Counsellor / Psychologist Job Vacancy At Caleb University
- Senior Lecturer (Law) Job Vacancy At Caleb University
- Social Worker Job Vacancy At Caleb University
CALEB UNIVERSITY The systematic history of CALEB UNIVERSITY dates back to 1986 when Prince Oladega Adebogun planted the initial seed for a nursery and primary school in the heart of Mainland Lagos.
We are recruiting lecturers to lecture in the following departments below:
- Public and Property Law
- Private and International Law
- PhD with at least two (2) years post-qualification cognate experience buttressed with a suitable number of publications and ICT proficiency.
How To Apply For Lecturer I (Law) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with complete documentation including Passport photographs and photocopies of Certificates. The CV should be arranged in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
- Marital Status / Number and Ages of Children
- Postal / Contact Address (with Phone no and Email address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership in Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regarding
- Extra-Curricular Activities
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
The Acting Registrar,
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- Candidates should request three (3) of their Referees to forward references to candidates’ in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the candidate’s name underneath directly to the address above.
- The Documents shall bear the Position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the package.
- Fully documented Applications should be received no later than the deadline.
- The application deadline is 23rd August 2022.