Lecturer I (Natural and Applied Sciences) Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
A Lecturer I (Natural and Applied Sciences) job vacancy is currently available at the Achievers University, Owo. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April 2008.
The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours.
The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
We are currently recruiting for a Lecturer I in the departments below:
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Senior Lecturers (Law) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Lecturer I (Engineering and Technology) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Lecturer I (Basic Health Science) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Candidates must possess a PhD in the relevant subject areas with at least six (4) years post-qualification experience in teaching, research as well as a good number of publications in reputable journals.
- Holders of a good Master’s Degree with a substantial number of publications and teaching experience can also apply.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favourably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
How To Apply For Lecturer I (Natural and Applied Sciences) Job
Eligible candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae, including names of three referees, to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Ondo State, Nigeria
Candidates should send soft copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 30th September.