Edo State College Of Agriculture
Lecturer II (CONPCASS 03) Job Recruitment
Application for the vacant position of Lecturer II (CONPCASS 03) in Edo State College of Agriculture is currently invited from the suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed requirements.
- Health Attendant (CONTEDISS – 01) Job Recruitment
- Health Assistant (Contediss – 03) Recruitment
- Lecturer I (CONPCASS 04) Job Recruitment
The vacancy is in the following departments:
- Crop Production Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- General Studies
- Extension and Management
- Applicants must hold at least a Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
- NYSC Certificate.
- At least three (3) years teaching plus evidence of publications in learned journals.
- The applicant is preferred to have a Ph.D. in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
How To Apply For Lecturer II (CONPCASS 03)
Eligible applicants should send thirty (30) type-written copies of their applications alongside with Curriculum Vitae stating ‘Application For the position applied’ at the left top corner of a sealed envelope through a courier service, the application must contain the following details in accordance with the order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Former Employer (s) as well as post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties plus any other relevant experience.
- Statement of own vision in thirty (30) copies (with a maximum of 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Three (3) referees’ names and addresses (preferable employer, educational and personal) who must forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to below stated address.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 10th May 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.