Lecturer II Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
A Lecturer II job vacancy is currently available at Maranatha University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Library Officer Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Lecturer I Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Programme Manager, Academics Job Vacancy At KwaraLearn
Maranatha University is a private university licenced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was birthed with a vision to raise world-class graduates with godliness in their various academic disciplines.
Following its relocation from Mgbidi, Imo State to Lagos State, the University seeks to fill some academic positions in the university.
We are recruiting Lecturer I in the following departments:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Physics with Electronics
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying.
- Candidates should possess a good First Degree and a Master’s Degree plus a PhD
- Applicants with a Master’s Degree with at least 2 years post-qualification experience plus evidence of registration in a PhD programme are qualified
- Relevant publications in the field would be an advantage.
How To Apply For Lecturer II Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Maranatha University, Lagos,
KLM 47, Lekki – Epe Expressway, (Abule – Pan Bus-stop, After Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area Secretariat),
Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos State.
Maranatha University, Lagos (Okota Campus),
Elim Close, Car Wash Bus-stop, Near Okota Roundabout,
Okota, Lagos State.
The application deadline is 14th June 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com