Kogi State University
Lecturer II (Natural Sciences) Job Vacancy At Kogi State University
Lecturer II (Natural Sciences) job vacancy is currently available at the Kogi State University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Lecturer II (Social Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
- Lecturer I (Computer Science) Job At Kogi State University
- Lecturer II (Basic Medical Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
We are recruiting candidates for the Departments below:
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics.
- Candidates must possess relevant PhD qualifications in their area of interest or a Fellowship of either National or West African College in the appropriate discipline applied for.
- Applicants for this position must have the required academic qualifications, preferably Ph. D in the programme of interest.
- Academic publications in reputable journals will be an advantage.
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Salary & Allowances
Salary & Allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
How To Apply For Lecturer II (Natural Sciences) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Start Application
Forward Hard copies of the Application to:
Kogi State University, Anyigba,
The application deadline is 12th January
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, applicants should request their Referees to forward Reference on their behalf directly to the Address above.
- For the online application, candidates should log in / Sign up for the Application Form.
- Shortlisted applicants should come for the interview with three (3) bound copies of their publications, containing their Curriculum Vitae.