Brit Property Nigeria Limited
Legal Officer Job Vacancy At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
A Legal Officer job vacancy is currently available at Brit Property Nigeria Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Brit Cleanway Property, a subsidiary of Brit Properties Nigeria Limited, is a full-service real estate and property management company specializing in managing residential and commercial properties. Our realtors are committed to promoting your property
- Customer Service Representative Job At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
- General Administration Officer Job At West African Health Organization (WAHO)
Legal Officer Responsibilities:
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they comply with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum of 1-year post NYSC experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole.
- Good research skills.
NOTE: Proximity to AJAH is COMPULSORY.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 24th March 2022.