Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Legal Officers – SGL 11 Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Legal Officers job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS012
Grade Level: SGL .07
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Senior Technology Manager Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Technology Officer -IT Operations Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Business Analyst -IT Operations Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Legal Officers Responsibilities
- Legal Officers shall be responsible for advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements. Shall also be responsible for all forms of legal drafting and support to the Service.
- Candidate must be legally qualified to practice as Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria with at least 3-5 years post-call cognate experience in practice and must be computer literate.
- Experience in commercial law practice, a good understanding of tax & revenue law and arbitration shall be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Legal Officers Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.