Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Legal Officers – SGL 07 Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Legal Officers – SGL 07 job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS011
Grade Level: SGL .07
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Legal Officers – SGL 11 Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Senior Technology Manager Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS
- Technology Officer -IT Operations Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Legal Officers – SGL 07 Responsibilities
- Legal Officers shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- Appearing for the Service in all proceedings, assisting in the formulation and execution of training programmes for staff, assisting in coordinating the duties of some junior officers, assisting in drafting legal documents for the Service.
- Legal Officers shall also ensure that all times the Service complies with the statutory and corporate
governance practices and guidelines as observed in the tax sector.
- Candidate must be legally qualified to practice as Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria with at least eight (8) years post-call cognate experience in practice and must be computer literate.
- Experience in commercial law practice, a good understanding of tax & revenue law and arbitration shall be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Legal Officers – SGL 07 Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.