Lifecycle Marketing Manager Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
A Lifecycle Marketing Manager job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Andela is a global talent accelerator that produces world-class remote developers and connects them with top employers. Andela finds the brightest young people in Africa and gives them the training and mentorship needed to thrive as full-time, remote developers for companies around the world.
The company is backed by investors including Steve Case, Omidyar Network, Founder Collective, Rothenberg Ventures, Learn Capital, Melo7 Tech Partners, Chris Hughes and Susa Ventures. Andela has offices in North America and Africa. MISSION Our mission is to give brilliant young people in Africa an on-ramp to the digital economy and give companies access to world-class talent.
- Program Manager (M & A) Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Performance Marketing Manager Job At Andela Nigeria
- Creative Director Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Andela Client Growth is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join the squad! As a key member of our growing organization, you’ll play an integral role in establishing and creating Andela Client Lifecycle marketing programs to delight our clients and ensure an excellent CX throughout.
- As our Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will accelerate the impact of Andela’s Client global B2B marketing strategies, by owning the customer journey across multiple touch-points and channels.
- Working in collaboration with the wider Andela Client Marketplace, you’ll partner with stakeholders across the business to implement strategic lifecycle marketing initiatives that drive consideration, acquisition, retention and expansion across self-service and sales assisted journeys.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Own the messaging strategy across the B2B customer journeys for SMB and Enterprise.
- Build alignment with key stakeholders in growth, sales and customer success
- Work with the Client Marketplace to build multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns and deliver relevant, timely and impactful messaging across the customer lifecycle
- Support the sales and customer success teams with collateral and campaigns to help them achieve acquisition, retention and expansion objectives
- Work with the marketing operations and data teams to build intelligent campaign automation based on relevant signals and data points
- Work with the product marketing team to build delightful self-service acquisition, expansion and retention campaigns
- Deliver performance insights on lifecycle initiatives weekly, quarterly and annually to provide lifecycle insights and learnings to key stakeholders
- Apply an experimentation mindset to drive a test, learn, and optimize cycles. Employ A/B testing and other experimentation strategies across all channels.
- 3+ years of Lifecycle Marketing or CRM marketing experience in a fast-paced digital environment for a technical company (ideally PLG SaaS), talent marketplace, or digital services space
- Growth mindset, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Proven track record of building scalable customer journeys, automation and workflows in CRM (Marketo/HubSpot/Segment etc)
- The data-driven mindset with the ability to articulate complex lifecycle marketing programs to the wider business and senior stakeholders
- The ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Reforge or similar growth qualification nice to have, but not essential
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your device stipend – buy your laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (the US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
How To Apply For Lifecycle Marketing Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Andela Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.