Ascentech Services Limited
Line Supervisor (Foreman) Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
A-Line Supervisor (Foreman) job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Creative Marketing Manager Job At Ascentech Services
- SFA (Sales Force Automation Supervisor) Job At Ascentech Services
- Utility Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job At Ascentech Services
Line Supervisor (Foreman) Responsibilities
- Ensuring the required materials are available for production
- Inspecting home appliances and reporting any faults to management.
- Identifying faults and troubleshooting wherever possible.
- Analyzing performance and products, then making suitable recommendations.
- Scheduling training sessions and refresher workshops as required.
- Establishing high-quality standards and ensuring they are implemented by workers.
- Regularly educating staff members on health and safety regulations.
- Implementing preventative maintenance methods.
- Staying up-to-date with efficient methods of production and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- 8 years proven experience in ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Knowledge of production required.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 10th March 2022.