Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Livestock Manager Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Livestock Manager job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Marketing Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Legal Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- IT Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- The Livestock Manager will take care of animals accordingly, and will take care of the environments with sustainable agriculture and food systems.
- Planning and implementing breeding programmes
- Implementing new technology which minimises cost and enhances yield
- Recruiting and managing staff and ensuring they work safely and effectively
- Managing cash flow and developing and monitoring budgets
- Monitoring the health and welfare of the livestock
- Ensuring the farm is compliant with various legal guidelines and working to minimise the environmental impact of the business, for instance via waste disposal
- Keeping records on the movements of all livestock to and out of the farm
- Marketing and selling the livestock to a variety of customers
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Plans and implements policies and procedures to attain profitability and ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Reviews production and storage records to determine productivity.
- Prepares breeding or hatching schedules based on customer orders, market forecasts, and available facilities and equipment.
- Examines livestock for illness or disease and advises designated personnel of action to be taken or secures veterinarian services.
- Inspects facilities and equipment to ensure compliance with sanitation standards and to determine maintenance and repair requirements.
- Prepares farm activity reports, such as livestock production, sales, and reports, required by government regulations.
- Managing any farm diversification activities
- Undertaking practical work as necessary depending on the volume of work.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in production, in an Agro-allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies
- Additional courses in business management or administration are recommended.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience would be a plus.
- Knowledge of techniques and equipment for planting, growing and harvesting food for consumption including crop rotation methods, animal husbandry, and food storage/handling techniques
- Knowledge of plant and animal living tissue, cells, organisms, and entities, including their functions, interdependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in personnel/human resource functions. This includes recruitment, selection, training, and promotion regulations and procedures; compensation and benefits packages; labour relations and negotiation strategies; and personnel information systems
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills;
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments;
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work overtime as required;
- Stay alert while standing or sitting for long periods;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills;
- Available to work extended hours;
- Physical dexterity.
How To Apply For Livestock Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.